Sunday, May 9, 2010

Senior Garden

1.) What was your favorite part of the garden?

I really enjoyed all the beautiful plants. The colors were so vibrant and beautiful. I could just sit and look at everything all day and be content.

2.) How does each person contribute at the garden?

On garden days the seniors in John's Environmental Science class go to their garden and tend to it. Everyone pitches in weeding, watering, and cleaning out the shed etc. It's really a community effort

3.) Does this inspire you? Why?

I was really inspired by the work the seniors were doing to create my own garden at home. I would love to plant flowers and put them around the house.

4.) What would you grow if you had this garden?

I would love to grow so many different things, mainly flowers and vegetables like tomatoes. However, it would be nice to have an herb garden too.

No comments: