Monday, September 28, 2009

Uno's thoughts


Sliding through the window, my timberlands sliding across the window I had to be careful not to wake my moms and my step-dad. That night had been so crazy, feeling the power of the train in my body. I really think I helped D tonight. I hope he doesn't get nervous again when we start our little money maker back up again. It's all about the power of the train. No body gonna mess with the power of that train inside you. That power's what drives you.

Man, I hope D figures his stuff out. I think he will. Maybe I should suck it up and buy myself a new glove for our next hustle. Then maybe the dude won't blow my hand off. Shoot man, I know I deserved it but that fast ball hurt!

I wonder what would have happened had Sofe not shown me him practicing down at the field? I probably would have still hated the dude. And why do I care so much what Sofe thinks? It's like, she used to be one of the guys, and now, she's kinda a honey. And she looked smokin' that day. For some reason, I just can't get her outta my mind...................................................

2 comments:

Haley said...

Ha-ha! I love the way you said that he couldn't get Sofie out of his mind! I totally got that read from him too! I think there's a little something going on there! =)

Luna said...

Thanks! Yeah I was totally feeling that vibe from him. Ahaha. I love this book! I totally think they are going to get together sometime in the book.